FabGrandma has moved! Come visit me at my new website, Fabgrandma.com
Oh, that's very pretty. I guess it is safe to guess it is some type of jewelry?
Very nice! I especially like the drop. Great project. I finished a project, guess I should blog it.Just heard on 12 news that the North Rim road will be closed tomorrow. They made it.
Very lovely. Hopefully you are enjoying the process of making it too!
is that tourquoise? Very nice!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, that's very pretty. I guess it is safe to guess it is some type of jewelry?
Very nice! I especially like the drop. Great project. I finished a project, guess I should blog it.
Just heard on 12 news that the North Rim road will be closed tomorrow. They made it.
Very lovely. Hopefully you are enjoying the process of making it too!
is that tourquoise? Very nice!
Post a Comment