Monday, November 24, 2008

Budget Report, Week 3 Cash Monday

This week we did a little better. We went out to breakfast at Cracker Barrel twice, went to lunch at a Chinese place once, bought a boatload of groceries (but it was SUCH a good SALE!). We filled the truck with fuel, and drove about 250 miles over to the Superstition Mountains on an all day sightseeing trip, where we paid for a guided tour of a gold mine, snacks and lunch at a ghost town (more on that later).


This morning we did the count, and have $28.52 left of our $300. So, this makes us at the end of week three, under budget by $25.95. So far, so good. And we're not sitting here bored to tears, either.

4 comments:

Dee said...

Wtg!
I'm sure keeping track is going to be great for you and saving money and living on a budget.

lupingirl said...

Good job!

Talina said...

Much better job this time! Now I need to get my budget action on... If I overdraft the account for a 3rd pay period I am going to kick my own butt!

Susan and Sam said...

You're doing great! We have to make do on much less so we decided to look for paying positions instead of just volunteering.