FabGrandma has moved! Come visit me at my new website, Fabgrandma.com
what great fabric! i really love the "neckline" on this one...
Your aprons are so pretty! I see so many women online who are so talented when it comes to sewing clothes, I wish I could sew.
That one is pretty enough to be a dress!
This red one is fabulous! How long does it take you to make one?
That is beyond adorable!I have one apron. A Desperate Housewife one that my kids bought me.That one you made would make me want to wear an apron rather than smearing it with flour so I can pretend I wore it!You are so clever!
Oh, this one is gorgeous! Love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what great fabric! i really love the "neckline" on this one...
Your aprons are so pretty! I see so many women online who are so talented when it comes to sewing clothes, I wish I could sew.
That one is pretty enough to be a dress!
This red one is fabulous! How long does it take you to make one?
That is beyond adorable!
I have one apron. A Desperate Housewife one that my kids bought me.
That one you made would make me want to wear an apron rather than smearing it with flour so I can pretend I wore it!
You are so clever!
Oh, this one is gorgeous! Love it!
Post a Comment