FabGrandma has moved! Come visit me at my new website, Fabgrandma.com
It is a cloudy misty day here.
I could live with a few cloudy, rainy days if I had a view like that one!
Looks the same here with rain and rainbows.
it rained all day here today, Saturday...supposed to be more of the same tomorrow...it looked like the sky was falling all day when the fog rolled in ....I had to bribe Bunni into going outside to do her business...dogs...gotta love em ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It is a cloudy misty day here.
I could live with a few cloudy, rainy days if I had a view like that one!
Looks the same here with rain and rainbows.
it rained all day here today, Saturday...supposed to be more of the same tomorrow...it looked like the sky was falling all day when the fog rolled in ....I had to bribe Bunni into going outside to do her business...dogs...gotta love em ;)
Post a Comment