We drove over to the Superstition Mountains today. We stopped at the museum there and there was a cowboy dude there who had these kick ass boots on display.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Project 365 Day 46 Boots
We drove over to the Superstition Mountains today. We stopped at the museum there and there was a cowboy dude there who had these kick ass boots on display.
Labels:
arizona,
cowboy boots,
life on the road,
project 365
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
not a cowboy boot kinda guy, but wow, those are sharp!
thats a lot of time and effort in those. amazing.
Wow - snazzy! Those are definitely not "staying at home" boots! LOL
Wow! Brilliant. I have a pair of boots but mine are nothing like that! Those are unique.
Hot dawgy! Do they come in a size 7 1/2 narrow? Don't think you'd wear those in the field.
did you really say KICK ASS? LOL I wish I could wear boots, but not with these big feet and wide cankles. lol
Post a Comment