Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Project 365 Day 37

OK, so I have a thing for lunch counters. This one is in a Mexican joint in Phoenix. I liked the counter better than I liked the food there, though.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL@ liking the food better than the counter. That counter is pretty cool though!

Cheryl Ann said...

HA! Isn't that the case sometimes? Beautiful counter there.

United Studies said...

You and Fab Grandpa sure do get around! You are more active than most 20-year olds, I think!

Unknown said...

Jacki: Ha! No, you're wrong! We just eat more than most 20-year olds.

Lceel said...

That is some counter - and I can relate to liking the counter more than the food. How's that budget coming this week?

Unknown said...

Iceel: So far, so good. We are eating at home more this week, so that will help us stay on budget.

Gaelyn said...

Mexican tile work always amazes me. Nice shot.