FabGrandma has moved! Come visit me at my new website, Fabgrandma.com
Squeeze them and add some Southern Comfort. LOL. Very pretty picture.
lemons? i lurve lemons. wish we could grow citrus here... lucky
Go to Mexico, buy tequila....
get a new life?*snort*pass the tequila.
Find Jose quickly! Try Oranjo....se muy bueno!
that lemon looks soooooo good! i just want to squeeze it!
...ask for tequila and salt!
make lemon pies like Mama used too...oh how I love those Lemon pies....I'll have to beg her to make me one for Thanksgiving...then I'll have something else to be thankful for ;)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Squeeze them and add some Southern Comfort. LOL. Very pretty picture.
lemons? i lurve lemons. wish we could grow citrus here... lucky
Go to Mexico, buy tequila....
get a new life?
*snort*
pass the tequila.
Find Jose quickly! Try Oranjo....se muy bueno!
that lemon looks soooooo good! i just want to squeeze it!
...ask for tequila and salt!
make lemon pies like Mama used too...oh how I love those Lemon pies....I'll have to beg her to make me one for Thanksgiving...then I'll have something else to be thankful for ;)
Post a Comment