Yarntangler: Actually, I had FabGrandpa take that pic on purpose. When I wrote the post about working at the christmas tree lot, the only pic I had of Lynda was from the back. She fussed (in a friendly way) about me putting a picture of her "arse" on my blog, so I had to put a pic of my "arse" on here just for her! hahaha
Linda: Yep, same shirt, different day. Did I tell you guys that I actually have 3 orange shirts??
9 comments:
*wolf whistle*
Did you find it?
Why do they insist on taking pictures like this?
Even in this pose you have the orange shirt on! Ha! Ha! Ha!
I recognize that orange shirt ;)
hahaha
Devi: thanks!
Gaelyn: Nope!
Cathy: I KNEW you would say that!
Yarntangler: Actually, I had FabGrandpa take that pic on purpose. When I wrote the post about working at the christmas tree lot, the only pic I had of Lynda was from the back. She fussed (in a friendly way) about me putting a picture of her "arse" on my blog, so I had to put a pic of my "arse" on here just for her! hahaha
Linda: Yep, same shirt, different day. Did I tell you guys that I actually have 3 orange shirts??
That is the definition of a great friend. LOL
Orange is "your color"!!
orange shirts are good....I have a bunch of red ones....I like red...it's Alvin's favorite color ;)
Post a Comment