Thursday, November 20, 2008

Project 365 Day 44 Cactus



I love cactus. This one is a nice shade of purple red. It was in the landscaping at the gas station.

6 comments:

terri said...

Hey! I have a picture VERY similar to that one. From the one afternoon I spent in Arizona! :-)

Dee said...

I only really love those BIG cactus, I don't know what they are called. S something?

Jason, as himself said...

I love cactus, too. At my last house we had a lot of cactus/succulent landscaping.

Yarntangler said...

when we lived in El Paso, in the 70s. I went out into the desert and dug up several cacti to fill in empty places in the front yard, and a few for in the house. I was a terrible gardener in those days so I figured If God wanted it to grow, He'd water it. When ever it rained I'd water the ones in side. In about 3 months I had blossoms on every one of them!

Christine said...

They are very strange looking. They look freckled. Nice macro shoot.

Talina said...

I love when they turn dark purple. So pretty!