Friday, November 14, 2008

Project 365 Day 39


Oh, yes I did! Someone take my temperature, quick!

10 comments:

Talina said...

I need to get some of that done today also...

Susan and Sam said...

I don't own one anymore!

Gaelyn said...

What's that for?

terri said...

LOL, I iron every day! I never iron a bunch of stuff at once. I just iron my clothes for the day first thing every morning.

Anonymous said...

OMG! What is that thing?

It looks like a medieval torture device...

I broke out mine the other day for the first time in a year. Damn summer clothes.

Linda's Place said...

I try not to use those things if at all possible. They make me say bad things ;)

lupingirl said...

Is that for quilting?

Unknown said...

Lupingirl: No, I had to iron my uniform shirts before I put them in the storage bag for the winter. Ick!

United Studies said...

Haha! Peter is the iron-er in our house, because I. Hate. Ironing. He would fall over dead if I ever ironed a shirt.

Sandy said...

runs the other way...