Sunday, October 26, 2008

Project 365 Day 20

In April when we went up to the North Rim, diesel was $4.89 per gallon. Today in flagstaff, it was $3.19. I hope it goes down even more.

10 comments:

Annie Jones said...

I'm not sure what diesel is running here in Kansas City, but we bought gasoline today for $2.05! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I don't know how to convert to gallons, but we were $1.50 a litre, now we are $1.09 a litre,, all within the last month. Nice to see a drop, but funny how we think it is so great to get gas at that price when it wasn't so long ago we were at 79cents!

Michele said...

It's amazing how fast gas prices have been dropping! I just paid 2.91 a gal in my part of California. I didn't think we'd ever see under 3 dollars again.

Dee said...

$2.65 is the lowest here.

okay going to look at your stuffed Mushrooms below.

United Studies said...

Here is Northern Virginia regular grade gasoline is $2.39! I am SOOO excited!!

Unknown said...

Wow Annie! $2.05 is excellent. In Chicago, we have always been high. We were totally excited to see $2.81 the other day and had to laugh because last summer we drove to Wichita, Kansas and the gas was $3.42 and we joked that we should bottle it up and bring home gallons of it. Cathy

lupingirl said...

It's gone down over $1.00 per gallon since we moved to Colorado 7 weeks ago. It was 2.55 yesterday.

Gaelyn said...

This morning on the way to Mexico it was 3.19 and tonight at the same station 2.95.

Linda's Place said...

I passed the QT on my way home from Choir practice tonight and the Premium grade was $2.58 a gallon...down 9cents from yesterday....I think Regular was $2.25. We haven't seen fuel that low in quite a while....bring it on down I say ;)

PG said...

I drove by $2.26 today! WHOO HOOO!