Sunday, October 12, 2008

Project 365 Day 6


The forecast for today at the North Rim was "Cold & Windy, 40% chance of snow. The high was 38 and the low is supposed to be around 18 tonight. Wooooooo, that is cold!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe in Fahrenheit. I was all 'day-um that is HOT!' *snort*

Unknown said...

yep, that is Farenhheit. In Farenheit degress, 32 is freezing. I had to stand out there from 12:30 until 6:15. I did have a wood stove to keep me warm in between cars, but shite it was cooollllldddd!

Anonymous said...

BRRRRRRRR!!! Especially with the wind! :P

What an intriguing way to travel the country though -- I really miss camping, so I'm just a tad jealous ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog with your lovely comments recently, Karen -- you kind words have been putting extra smiles in my day! :D

~Michelle @ In The Life of a Child

PG said...

you said the s word.

grrrrrr.