Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Project 365 Day 10



I have been working in campgrounds for 8 years now. I see all kinds of unique RV's in the course of doing my job. This morning while I was doing the rounds, I saw this one. I love the paint job on it. The people who own it are from Colorado, so when they remodeled their trailer, they painted it to match their license plate. Adorable!

9 comments:

Elaine said...

i love it! i spent this last winter in a little 57' travel trailer very similar but sans "cool" paint job.

lupingirl said...

I love this! As soon as I saw it I recognized where it came from!

United Studies said...

That's awesome! However, I don't imagine I would be able to stay in something that small!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I am about to grab a coffee and enjoy reading yours,, looks like a great one so far!

Lynn Barry said...

Your blog is diverse and interesting and always a joy to read...HUGS

Talina said...

That is too cool. If I were them I would paint mine with cow spots because I love cows!

Dee said...

I love that trailer as well!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! those people deserve a high five!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is a cute and funny paint job. I love looking at these things and checking out the insides. Maybe someday I'll travel in one with the hubby. :)