FabGrandma has moved! Come visit me at my new website, Fabgrandma.com
Congratulations on your lifestyle. How long will you be in that area? I worked in an Rv dealership for last 10 years before retiring doing a little bit of everything. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hi Karen, it's my first time to visit your blog, and I was so impressed when I read your profile - sounds like you're very happy!Your photo is very lovely!Kind regards, Hanne, Denmark
Joe: we'll be here until AprilPetite: Thank you! yes, we are very happy in our life.
Looks quiet and inviting. Not very busy on the east side?
Lovely photo and you do live a wonderful lifestyle. I would like working for the National Parks.
A lovely scene..like a postcard..the dappled light is great.
When I see photos like that I just want to walk the path and see where it leads!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations on your lifestyle. How long will you be in that area? I worked in an Rv dealership for last 10 years before retiring doing a little bit of everything. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hi Karen, it's my first time to visit your blog, and I was so impressed when I read your profile - sounds like you're very happy!
Your photo is very lovely!
Kind regards,
Hanne, Denmark
Joe: we'll be here until April
Petite: Thank you! yes, we are very happy in our life.
Joe: we'll be here until April
Petite: Thank you! yes, we are very happy in our life.
Looks quiet and inviting. Not very busy on the east side?
Lovely photo and you do live a wonderful lifestyle. I would like working for the National Parks.
A lovely scene..like a postcard..the dappled light is great.
When I see photos like that I just want to walk the path and see where it leads!
Post a Comment