Sunday, September 06, 2009

Scenic Sunday

This was taken at the entrance station to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon on Friday, September 4, 2009. A thunderstorm was coming in, with lots of big, dark clouds. 

For more Scenic Sunday photos, click here.

7 comments:

diane b said...

A grey sky can make the colours look brighter. Love your bread story. I hope it got you out of the blues.

Anonymous said...

I love dark thundery days when the clouds do that. Great scenic sunday xx

Gaelyn said...

And then it POURED! Nice capture.

Have a great day off Karen.

Petit Eyekiss said...

I like this big dark clouds. It's make the sky more interesting!

HIDE said...

I can feel the beauty and power of the clouds from the image !
Thank you.

Kirigalpoththa said...

Its gonna pour down very soon..

eileeninmd said...

I like the thunder clouds, nice photo! We had a storm the last time I was at the Grand Canyon.
Your pic brings back memories.