I love this view! The photo was taken last Tuesday, on our way home from Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon, on Highway 89 north towards Page, Arizona.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Scenic Sunday
I love this view! The photo was taken last Tuesday, on our way home from Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon, on Highway 89 north towards Page, Arizona.
Labels:
arizona,
fabgrandma,
scenic sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I must agree, it's a great shot! The mountains in the distance look so interesting!!
That is a calm road while traveling..Nice one here...Happy SS! am playing too.
This one is very scenic. Its definitely a long long long....drive?
Here is my post.
Garden View Inside Eastwood City
Ah yes, the Vermillion Cliffs. Always a beautiful sight.
Very nice indeed, almost an endless road.
Have a nice day.
Sometimes I forget how much open land there still is. Beautiful!!
This is highway to heaven for me! Spectacular! My most favourite word to something sensational like this. I love your header too!
A gorgeous view indeed! And very classic, too -
Oh what a view you have Karen! It's good to have time to visit blogs now I'm settled in my new "hone" in Khartoum.
Post a Comment