FabGrandma has moved! Come visit me at my new website, Fabgrandma.com
You must get to see the most wonderful scenary. I am no kind of traveller but your mode of going does make me somewhat whistful.
What a glorious spot.
I'm going to have to look closer for that place.
The water does look cool and refreshing! So lovely and still too. Is it near the Grand Canyon? I read that you're going to be working there! - all the best!
Love the reflections and the contrast of the green against the desert colours.
Wonderful scenario! :)I really want to go visit this place :)Have a great sunday!Anna
Hi Karen. Nice scenery out there. Great shot.
Such a beautiful photograph and the colours. Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by.Smiles
that's awesome! so it's an oasis and not a mirage. :)
Cool spot. Nice pic.
Beautiful!
As a boy we drove past Kanab all the time...I lived for a couple of years on the Navajo reservation.
Excellent shot!Happy Birthday :-)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
You must get to see the most wonderful scenary. I am no kind of traveller but your mode of going does make me somewhat whistful.
What a glorious spot.
I'm going to have to look closer for that place.
The water does look cool and refreshing! So lovely and still too. Is it near the Grand Canyon? I read that you're going to be working there! - all the best!
Love the reflections and the contrast of the green against the desert colours.
Wonderful scenario! :)
I really want to go visit this place :)
Have a great sunday!
Anna
Hi Karen. Nice scenery out there. Great shot.
Such a beautiful photograph and the colours. Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by.
Smiles
that's awesome! so it's an oasis and not a mirage. :)
Cool spot. Nice pic.
Beautiful!
As a boy we drove past Kanab all the time...I lived for a couple of years on the Navajo reservation.
Excellent shot!
Happy Birthday :-)
Post a Comment