So, for your viewing and shopping pleasure, click here.
Please take a minute to go over there and look around. I have more things I want to put on there, and because I am always making something, there will be new stuff up there frequently. I would also appreciate any feedback on my store, good or bad, and any suggestions you may have to make it better.
Also, I am going to be having a contest! yes, a contest, to promote my store. If you would like to have an entry to win a "Wait Book" in your choice of colors, all you have to do is
1. Write a little bitty blog post with a link to my Etsy store. Here is the link:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6518503
2. Leave me a comment here to let me know you have done it. Remember I will need your email address to be able to contact you if you win.
That is it. The contest will run until January 2. I will pick a winner randomly to win the prize.
Edited to add: I DO ship to Canada and Everywhere else, but I did not know how to add that option to my listings. I will fix that as soon as I can, but don't not enter the contest because you don't live in the US. I'll ship anywhere.
14 comments:
Is there nothing you can't do? I mean, you blog, you sew, you cook, you make jewelry...
Very nice store!! I hope you do well....
Love your store! I will put up a post about it. I don't have time today though.
Hmm, so no shipping to Canada? I will link to you from my blog a bit later today, I will let you know when I do. I realize I can't 'enter to win' since I am "up here", lol, but am glad to help out!
Small world dept: I was just looking at Etsy stores for the first time ever, 5 minutes ago! Going back to check yours out!
Good for you. I like it. And see you've already made a sale. I've stopped into Etsy before and given it some thought. Does it cost? Let me know how it goes.
I'll definately try to link your store, but don't need a wait book.
Keep up the great work you busy lady.
Jacki: I can't do math in my head. I also can't drive the truck when we are pulling the trailer, but I will learn someday to do that. Maybe.
Christine: thanks! I have enjoyed preparing it for opening.
Lori: I Do ship to Canada, to anywhere, actually, but I did not know how to put the option for shipping to Canada in my listings. I will try to figure that out.
Yarntangler: That is uncanny! I have been looking at Etsy for quite some time, and have wanted to open up a store for almost as long as I have been looking at it.
Gaelyn: Yes, there is a cost, but a small one. I'll send you an email.
I have linked to you in my blog,, I put you ahead of my dirty dishes,, lol.
I will check this out - but there is no time at the moment. But I WILL get there.
Congratulations! I can't wait to check things out :)
congrats on your etsy shop, I'm gonna take a look.
Awesome!! Going to check out your store now! :)
I'll have to post a blog later...I'm supposed to be wrapping right now....I just got side tracked by the computer calling my name....ME
I posted about your giveaway on my blog at http://donna444444.blogspot.com/
donna444444@yahoo.com
posted http://grabbagoftreasues.blogspot.com/2009/01/check-this-site-out-new-etsy-shop.html Great luck- I love your items in your shop
Post a Comment