That place is so neat! They have all kinds of containers and shelving and racks and stuff. You could organize anything with stuff from there. I want to get some square plastic containers so I can organize my pantry. Right now everything is in empty coffee cans that I have covered with white paper. I want the square plastic ones so they will fit in there better.
Anyway, while we were in the Container Store, we saw this desk:
It is 34" wide, and the space I have to put it in is 36" wide. A perfect fit! See how it has that section that pulls out? I would have plenty of space for sewing , and when the day is done, I can set the sewing machine up on the next level, and push that lower one back in, out of the way. It even has a drawer for my scissors and pins and stuff. I am in love with this desk!
The only problem is that it only comes in dark chocolate wood color at that store. I went online and found it in oak, same price, at a different place.
The other solution I thought of was to go to Home Depot and get a piece of counter top and a small base cabinet. I could attach the counter top to the side of the dresser on one side, and set the other side on top of the base cabinet. I saw some really cool basket type drawers at the container store that would work well with that sort of set-up.
But, now, I think I will just go for the desk. That way, if I traded campers I could move it with me. What to do? What to do?
2 comments:
I like it, but I think better in oak. How much?
I'm looking for a small drop-leaf table and a chair. Don't think I'll be able to replace the 5er this year so it's time for a face lift.
Hope Jim likes the truck improvements.
What about the arm?
I love container stores!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I was there too!
very cool desk
Post a Comment