When I got to the office, my first task for the day was to drive down to Jacob Lake to take some stuff down there. So, I went home and got my camera.
Here is a picture I took out the front windshield of the truck I was driving:
Hooooo Wheeeeee! Now that is some snow!
Here are a couple more pics:
I love the little patch of blue sky showing through the snow clouds in this pic.
The reflection on this meadow lake sure does make it look more like mid-winter than soon to be summer.
This is the entrance station to the Grand Canyon, on May 24th, the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend, 2008. It is where I work. Even with the snow, I still love it here.



3 comments:
Happy Birthday. It sounds like you are enjoying your summer. Nice pictures.
Happy Birthday a little late. We have been in Valdosta, GA with no internet. I love the pictures. If we were there we could toast you with hot chocolate and Rumple Minze. Enjoy the wonderful sky’s for us.
HAPPY BELATED B-DAY!!!! YOur pics are fabulous...I am really enjoying them...what a life you lead...so cool. HUGS
Post a Comment