I tried to leave a comment on his blog, but it kept asking me to enter stuff, and then my comment never showed. I will try again in the morning,, sorry,, I couldnt seem to make it work.
I am now a follower of Seth's blog, but am still unable to leave a comment :( I am running into a problem with the 'pick a profile' section. I thought for sure the open ID part would let me post, since the others didn't, but even that wouldn't work. Any ideas?
Lori: I went over there and left another comment. It looks like you have to click on "post comment" a second time after you type in the secret word to make your comment show up. At least it did for me. But the comment I left for him asked him to see what he could do to fix the problem. Thanks for letting me know there is a problem.
Yayy, I was able to leave a comment! I kept it short and sweet since last time I had to keep retyping and then having it go nowhere, lol. I was happy it works for me now, thanks!
10 comments:
I laughed out aloud when I saw this.. He smiled to lol
Wow - that guy looks like a dork!
Heading over there now!
I tried to leave a comment on his blog, but it kept asking me to enter stuff, and then my comment never showed. I will try again in the morning,, sorry,, I couldnt seem to make it work.
I am now a follower of Seth's blog, but am still unable to leave a comment :( I am running into a problem with the 'pick a profile' section. I thought for sure the open ID part would let me post, since the others didn't, but even that wouldn't work. Any ideas?
Lori: I went over there and left another comment. It looks like you have to click on "post comment" a second time after you type in the secret word to make your comment show up. At least it did for me. But the comment I left for him asked him to see what he could do to fix the problem. Thanks for letting me know there is a problem.
Went to visit. Made me laugh. He is funny!
& still my favorite Nephew ;)
Off to take a look, I take it he is the one with the British wife??
Yayy, I was able to leave a comment! I kept it short and sweet since last time I had to keep retyping and then having it go nowhere, lol. I was happy it works for me now, thanks!
Post a Comment