FabGrandma has moved! Come visit me at my new website, Fabgrandma.com
That is too funny! I will have to show the kids - they will love this one!
Very neat!
Hahaha! It took a minute for me to figure that one out. Hahahaha! Ho boy.
LOL!!! I love it. More beans please.
I have passed gas before...oh, you mean the propane tank...did you happen to see Hank Hill??? It's OK if you don't want to publish my comment..I was just making a funny you know ;)
LOL - Great find! :)
lol too funny! thanks for sharing that . I like the longer hair and new shades! very stylish fabgram
AH Hahahahahaha!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is too funny! I will have to show the kids - they will love this one!
Very neat!
Hahaha! It took a minute for me to figure that one out. Hahahaha! Ho boy.
LOL!!! I love it. More beans please.
I have passed gas before...oh, you mean the propane tank...did you happen to see Hank Hill??? It's OK if you don't want to publish my comment..I was just making a funny you know ;)
LOL - Great find! :)
lol too funny! thanks for sharing that . I like the longer hair and new shades! very stylish fabgram
AH Hahahahahaha!
Post a Comment